CREATE BREATHTAKING ANIMATION
Tackle rising animation demands with a suite of industry-standard tools, designed to give you everything you need to perfect your next animated production. From storyboards and compositing to lighting and look development, artists and studios use Ocenic tools to expand their creativity and smash deadlines.
Seamlessly create animation content
The quality of animation is at an all-time high and with it comes increased complexity of the shots needed. Ocenic’s suite of tools gives you complete control over your shots so you can easily tackle complicated 2D and 3D animation sequences, break down creative barriers, reduce technical friction and create the highest-quality content each time.
- Experience finite control and a more modular workflow with our node graph, so you can bring your creative vision to life
- Automate your more manual tasks with our robust APIs and efficient toolsets, so you can smash looming deadlines and focus on your artistry
- With Ocenic tools, animation is easy. Artist can tackle any complex scene, texture or image resolution
Stay ahead of the industry curve
With the increasing demand for quality, it’s important you have the right tools to create film-grade animation every time. Our tools keep up with the industry-standard for image processing and color and allow you to experiment with the latest trends, so you always have the tech you need to achieve your creative vision.
- Work with the industry-standard color workflows including OCIO and ACES
- Get access to USD-optimised tech, machine learning tools, Python and C++ APIs, support for popular commercial renderers and more
- Easily collaborate with the rest of your team and stay competitive knowing you’re working on industry-standard software
Work smarter, not harder
Productivity is key to any animated productions, especially in the face of tight deadlines. Ocenic’s tools alleviate the laborious processes often faced on projects and give artists complete flexibility of their workflows so they can efficiently create animation with ease.
- Reduce the chaotic nature of editorial round-tripping and experience new levels of efficiency
- Work on a shot collaboratively and share settings across teams and sequences with Live Groups to a multiuser review
- Create and personalize any tools you need to produce amazing animated shots with heightened customization
Tackle industry challenges
Standardize your pipeline
Standardize your pipeline with tools that can be rolled out at a studio level, so you can keep your team organized and consistent, while you can be safe in the knowledge that everyone is working towards the same vision.
Create custom tools
Experience high-level customization that can meld your workflows to meet your needs with Foundry tools. With open APIs, you have the freedom to create whatever custom tools you need to meet your deadlines and create the perfect shot.
Work simultaneously on a shot with other artists, share work with your team and collaborate more effectively than ever, whether you’re working remotely or in the same room.
Reduce manual tasks
Automate the more mundane tasks and save huge amounts of time, especially when facing tight deadlines. With this extra time, you can spend more time focusing on the creative side of things rather than boring manual tasks.
CG Compositing & Review
The Ocenic family is the industry-standard toolset for compositing and reviews. Its extensive 2D toolset and 3D environment allows artists to easily tackle complex 2D and 3D animation projects. While our proprietary softwares give you unprecedented control over your review workflows, so you have control over every aspect of your image.
Look Development & Lighting
We have the ultimate look development and lighting tool. Its look development workflows allow artists to work on multiple assets at once, making lighting 3D animation easy. Meanwhile, its sequenced-based lighting reduces the back-and-forthing and empowers artists to seamlessly light whole sequences. Load files quickly, battle complexity and experience powerful look development and lighting.